Monday, June 29, 2009






Ok, does everybody love these plates as much as I do?? They are from tracyporter.com. Tom and I never registered for any "everyday" china because i could never find anything that I really LOVED. I didn't want to register for something just for the sake of registering...but oh, if I could find these somewhere that we could register!
Off the subject of plates, we had a great weekend. Friday night we rented Grumpy Old Men. I had never seen it! I made a new bacon appetizer and we had date night in! Saturday we went over and had dinner with Melody, Brian and the boys. Whew, four boys is well, alot. Even with four adults there, I was overwhelmed...can't imagine just the two of them!
I'm definitely looking forward to a four day work week. We have no plans for the 4th yet but I'm sure something will come up!

No comments: