Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bumpdate...13 weeks!

So I'm trying out a new bumpdate format, tell me which you like better!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 13 weeks...last week of 1st trimester!

Size of baby: Size of medium shrimp

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Nothing so far, thank goodness! (not saying that out of vain-although I am vain, don't get me wrong-, doctor really doesn't want me to gain that much)

Maternity Clothes: Not yet...but soon, very soon.

Gender: will know in about 6 weeks!

Movement: Can't feel anything yet

Sleep: Ahh, $225 later, our room is cool and I'm sleeping wonderfully

Symptoms: CONSITIPATION
I know, I know TMI, but REALLY people.

Cravings: Pretty much anything, seriously

Best Moment this week:
We heard the heartbeat again yesterday. It was Tom's first time to hear it!

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of course!


I'm not sure why the spacing is soo off on this but I try to fix it and blogger puts it right back?? oh wel.

No comments: