Seriously, I don't ever have to come up with a blog topic. Everyone else does it for me, which I LOVE! :)
Today go over to The Little Things We Do to play along! http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/
1. Today I am wearing plain black pants, black/white express shirt with black cardigan. I am wearing sandals for the first time and very apprehensive...is it too early? I kinda think I should have waited till after Easter. Are there rules on that???!!!
2. My favorite childhood food was a Kentucky Fried chicken leg (which I can't STAND now) and my favorite food now is ...On the Border chicken burrito...YUM. Something about On the Border (I know its a chain but I still love it)...its my favorite!
3. A day that I am too busy to watch the Young and the Restless on DVR is a day that I am too busy. Yes, I am that dork and YES I love it. My husband HATES this. I try to rush home and watch it before he gets home so he won't have a chance to complain:).
4. The last movie I saw was Precious. I watched it on On Demand last night. I read the book on vacation. Sadly even in this case, the book was better.
5. My favorite smell is any Yankee candle. My friend Melody got me hooked on these. I love them all! I love cinnamon at Christmas time, the spring smells now..speaking of, I need some!
6. A weird little quirk I have is touching my lip to my nose. I realized that I do that when I am in deep thought about something...like what quirks I have! ha!
7. When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm an extrovert BIG TIME. I love to talk and can talk to just about anyone...which is strange because the rest of my family is soo shy.