Friday, March 26, 2010

Show us your life Friday....best cleaning tips!

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

My husband is going to fall out of his chair laughing when he reads that I am going to give advice on cleaning! Ha! I am NOT a cleaner.

However one thing that I have found that I LOVE is the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser!



These guys SERIOUSLY get up anything. Try them!

I also recommend one of these (patent pending):



My husband does ALL the laundry, the dishes, and usually picks up after my messy self.

Thank you honey for all that you do!!!

Headed over to Kelly's Korner to see if I can learn a thing or two!

2 comments:

Tom said...

Thank you bb. I love you too. Tom

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love your blog and your blog colors...The header is GREAT....Happy Saturday.....Enjoyed your post....
Hope you will stop by my place....Tonight I am drawing for three great giveaways.

Teresa
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/