Monday, March 29, 2010

ABCs

I thought I would do a quick fun ABC game today and I'll post about our BUSY weekend tomorrow!

A. AREA CODE : Memphis 901


B. BED SIZE: California King...it really is bigger than a king!

C. CHORE YOU HATE: Is there a chore I don't hate would be the better question.

D. DOG'S NAME: Elle after Elle Woods on Legally Blonde

E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Diet coke and my jenny craig breakfast!

F. FAVORITE COLOR: changes...right now I'm loving some yellow

G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver

H. HEIGHT: 5'7

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: um, none, zip, zero

J. JOB: CPA

K. KIDS: none currently but working on it :)

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: house?

M. MOM'S NAME: Judy

N. NICKNAME: Jo-jo

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: tonsils out at 5, e-coli at 12, I think that's it...

P. PET PEEVE: bad grammar

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: I can never remember any movie quotes, seriously, I hear people going back and forth with movie quotes and I am so confused on how they remember these!!!! All I can remember is "Nobody puts Baby in the corner"! Ha!
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Right

S. SIBLINGS: older brother, Shane

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: 6am

U. UNDERWEAR: Yes?

V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: olives? is that a vegetable? ha, so sad I don't know that.

W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: clothes don't fit right!
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: teeth, knees, cocyx, probably more than that!

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: ......... fajitas!

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: I haven't been to the zoo in forever but I always liked the hippos! :)

No comments: